New! LACTEN KIDS
Combined probiotic for kidsNormative documents
Bacterial cultures Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG Rosell-343, Bifidobacterium lactis LAFTI B94;
excipients: magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, cover of capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, titanium dioxide.
Total quantity of live bacteria:
- at manufacturing ≥ 10×109 CFU per 1 capsule,
- at the end of shelf life ≥ 2×109 CFU per 1 capsule.
Powder in a vegetable sprinkle capsule size #0 (450 mg).
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
On recommendations of physician use as additional source of viable bacteria to restore composition of gut microbiota and boost the microflora’s natural defenses.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Take 1 to 2 capsules one time per day at mealtime or within 30 minutes of a meal. Take with a large glass of water.
Children younger than 3 years old cannot swallow capsules, that is why it is needed to open capsule and dissolve powder in liquid of room temperature, for example in glass of milk or juice or can be taken with a meal.
Dietary supplement is manufacturing in form of sprinkle capsules, which are developed specially for convenient opening of capsule so that dilute the capsule powder content in a drink or food with no negative impact to the quality, safety or efficiency of product.
Open the capsule by gentle, fluent pull or by light twisting of cap of the hard capsule.
- Do not use in case of allergy (hypersensitive) to any of components present in the product. Contain soy and milk products (they are used in the fermentation process of the probiotic strains).
- Do not use If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- Use of this product, like for any probiotic, requires special attention in the following instances:
– if you have pancreatic dysfunction;
– if you have vomiting, bloody diarrhea or several abdominal pain;
– if you have received chemotherapeutic treatments;
– if you have recently had surgery (including dental extraction);
- For children younger than 3 years old with short-bowel syndrome the D-lactic acidosis is a concern. Care should be taken to avoid those strains that produce D-lactate.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Lallemand Health Solutions Inc., 8480 St-Laurent Blvd., Montreal, QC, H2P 2M6, Canada