Herbal remedy for the normalization of the breast functions and menstrual cycleNormative documents
Each capsule contains:
- monk’s pepper extract (Vitex agnus castus) – 112.5 mg;
- monk’s pepper powder (Vitex agnus castus) – 112.5 mg;
10 capsules in blisters, 30 capsules (10×3) in a carton.
Biologically active substances of monk’s pepper have high affinity for D2-endorphin receptors and selective affinity for estrogen receptors. By binding to the receptors of a physiological inhibitor of prolactin – dopamine, monk’s pepper inhibits the release of prolactin from a culture of prolactotrophic pituitary cells, which leads to the reverse development of pathological processes caused by hyperprolactinemia.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Hyperprolactinemia and the following disorders caused by it:
- mastodynia (pain and engorgement of the mammary glands);
- benign neoplasms, including fibrocystic mastopathy;
- violations of the menstrual cycle due to insufficiency of the luteal phase of the cycle;
- premenstrual syndrome (headaches, psycho-emotional lability, edema).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Adults take 1 capsule daily after meals.
Don’t use with hypersensitivity (allergy) to any component of the product, with acute gastrointestinal diseases, peptic ulcer.
Roja Pharmazie GmbH, Siemensstrasse 40-41, D-12247, Berlin, Germany.